Help avoid issues when using your Farmers Bank debit cards while traveling
- Should you decide to use your Farmers Bank Visa debit card for travel, please notify our Customer Service Center at (573) 893-5665 so we may note your card for travel.
- You may also contact Visa customer service within the United States at (800) 847-2911. For visits to other countries you may look up the correct contact on the Visa website.
- Should you decide to use your Farmers Bank Visa debit card outside of the United States, please make sure to tell us when and where you’ll be traveling overseas. That way, if we see activity on your account from another country, we’ll know why. We may have restricted debit card transactions in some non-U.S. countries where fraud is prevalent.
- Find out your card's daily ATM cash withdrawal and purchase limits before you travel by contacting us before you travel.
- By downloading the CardValet app on the Google Play or Apple App Store, you can register your Farmers Bank debit card and have additional control over transactions involving your card. Click here
Certain transaction fees may apply – please contact us for more information