Q. What Browser Should I Use?
A. We recommend using one of the following browsers in its most current version or the version previous for optimal viewing of this website:
- Internet Explorer – Download now
- Firefox – Download now
- Chrome – Download now
- Safari – Download now only for Apple/Mac Users
- Please note: When browsing securely, the browser will display a locked padlock icon in the address bar. If this is not displayed on the browser, log-off immediately since the website is not the Farmers Bank of Lohman website.
While the Farmers Bank of Lohman works very hard to protect your banking privacy, you also have an important role in protecting your accounts. There are several steps you can take to ensure that your Farmers Bank of Lohman Online Banking account information is protected:
- Don't reveal your User ID or password to anyone. Your User ID and password are designed to protect your banking information, but they will only work if you keep them to yourself.
- Change your Farmers Bank of Lohman Online Banking passwords frequently.
- Don't walk away from your computer if you are in the middle of a Farmers Bank of Lohman Online Banking session.
- Once you have finished your Farmers Bank of Lohman Online Banking session, sign off before visiting other internet sites.
To assure the utmost security of your account, follow these simple tips:
- Click the EXIT button to log out of your session
- Close your browser window
- Clear your browser's cache to erase any stored information*
*This is especially true if you notice any suspicious or unusual activity related to any of your accounts. If this is the case, contact us immediately at (573) 893-5665.