How do I sign up?
There are two ways to sign up for Online Banking.
- Enroll for Online Banking online now
- Or come into one of our bank branches, and ask a Customer Service Representative to sign you up.
What does Online Banking cost?
There is no monthly cost.
What can I do with Online Banking?
View balances and account activity, transfer funds, get account alerts, make payments (with Bill Pay), add or delete stop payments (stop pay fees apply) and much more.
How long can I see my account activity online?
You can view up to 90 days of account activity online. We will be steadily increasing that to 18 months over the coming year.
Forget User ID or password?
- You can use the Forgot Password link on the Log In page to help you access your account. If you still need assistance, please call us at (573) 893-5665 for assistance.
- Or follow this link
What is multifactor authentication?
It is our way of identifying you in our system so we know you are who you say you are.
- Your user ID
- And your computer location
Is my online banking secure?
To protect transactions, we only accept logins originating from a browser that supports the highest level of encryption (128-bit SSL). Encryption prevents transactions from being read by unauthorized parties over the Internet. For Online Banking, we recommend you use one of the following browsers, although other browsers may be supported: For Windows: Internet Explorer 11.0+. For Macintosh/iOS: Safari 10.0+.
What Browser should I use?
We recommend using one of the following browsers in its most current version or the version previous for optimal viewing of this website:
- Internet Explorer – Download now
- Firefox – Download now
- Chrome – Download now
- Safari – Download now only for Apple/Mac Users
- Please note: When browsing securely, the browser will display a locked padlock icon in the address bar. If this is not displayed on the browser, log-off immediately since the website is not the Farmers Bank of Lohman website.
1While the Farmers Bank of Lohman works very hard to protect your banking privacy, you also have an important role in protecting your accounts. There are several steps you can take to ensure that your Farmers Bank of Lohman Online Banking account information is protected:
- Don't reveal your User ID or password to anyone. Your User ID and password are designed to protect your banking information, but they will only work if you keep them to yourself.
- Change your Farmers Bank of Lohman Online Banking passwords frequently.
- Don't walk away from your computer if you are in the middle of a Farmers Bank of Lohman Online Banking session.
- Once you have finished your Farmers Bank of Lohman Online Banking session, sign off before visiting other internet sites.
To assure the utmost security of your account, follow these simple tips:
- Click the EXIT button to log out of your session
- Close your browser window
- Clear your browser's cache to erase any stored information2
2This is especially true if you notice any suspicious or unusual activity related to any of your accounts. If this is the case, contact us immediately at (573) 893-5665.